As Senior UX Designer you will work on the Tracfone/Verizon project and be responsible for researching, designing, and implementing user experiences. You will consult with the client to better understand their needs and goals, will create product prototypes, as well as conduct usability testing, competitor and user analyses.
We expect you to use your creativity and eye for design along with your technical knowledge to develop great experiences.
- Design UX/UI for TracFone transactional processes and external/internal customer interactions with TracFone systems.
- Use UX/UI Design best practices along with a high level of analytical reasoning, creative problem solving, common sense, and acquired TracFone knowledge.
- Analyze multiple information sources and complex processes to understand needs and propose the solution. Information to analyze includes: business requirements, available process data and metrics, new and existing systems behavior, applicable business rules, and user needs (through interviews, feedback tools, direct observation, focus group studies, or usability studies).
- Provide creative and experiential leadership during the creation of conceptual diagrams, wireframes, UI mockups, and prototypes.
- Regular participation in the creation of user stories, sprint planning sessions, and design reviews.
- Interact with IT entities to understand software limitations and implementation challenges to make sure that the design is not only adequate for the business needs but is also technically feasible (it must be implementable according to the available technology and given timeline).
- Maintain relationships within the different UX Design teams, ensuring that correct information is available for designs.
- Identify training needs for TracFone’s supporting call centers according to the designed products to be released if applicable.
- Make sure that the central repository of production system flows is updated with new documentation that reflects the system changes or additions released.
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems/Software Engineering/Telecommunications Engineering, or Computer Science (other disciplines may also be considered).
- 3+ years of creating user-focused Digital Experience is mandatory.
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling customer experiences, flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Creative design thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in a professional manner to a diverse audience and constructively integrate feedback.
- Basic knowledge of prototyping and design tools such as: Axure RP Pro, Microsoft Visio, Adobe XD, Lucid Chart, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish languages.
- Design principles and/or Human-Centered interaction experience.
- Ability to work with 3rd party vendors.
- Ability to run SQL queries and perform data analysis.
- Ability to create User Stories to feed the Backlog.
- Accessibility guidelines knowledge.
- Knowledge of Jira or similar issue tracking systems.
- A strong technical, business and/or design background.
- Agile certifications like PO/PM is a plus.