We are looking for a senior software engineer with experience in Node JS and KAFKA framework, with Messaging and AWS, who will optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
- Develop and maintain all server-side network components.
- Ensure optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Design customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Develop high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Run diagnostic tests, repair defects, and provide technical support.
- Document Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as prepare reports.
- Recommend and implement improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keep informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least four years’ experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with KAFKA framework.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Good knowledge of English, ability to communicate verbally and in the written form.
- Ability to work in Eastern Standard Time (EST).